VISION, MISSION, GOALS AND OBJECTIVES
The College of Human Kinetics endeavors to become a center of excellence in physical education and sports science and wellness to its service area.
The College of Human Kinetics is mandated to provide basic services and specialized courses in physical education, sports science, dance, recreation, and wellness to produce globally competitive graduates and to offer fitness programs to its stakeholders.
Consistent with the university mission, the College aims to develop physical, emotional, mental, social, moral and environmental transformation of the individual.
* Provide basic physical education and wellness program to the students and stakeholders of the university.
* To offer major courses in the physical education, sports science, dance and wellness;
* To promote sports and recreation in the university and its service area;
* To promote physical activities for a healthy, active lifestyle and well– being;
* To promote appreciation of human values and preserve the cultural heritage of the people.