On July 16, 2021, the BSU Board of Regents approved the elevation of the Institute of Information Technology to the College of Information Sciences (CIS) with the offerings of Bachelor of Science in Information Technology, BS in Development Communication from College of Agriculture, Bachelor of Library and Information Science and Master of Library and Information Science from the College of Teacher Education.
BOR No. 169, s. 2021
An innovative college demonstrating professionalism and collaboration towards an international smart-university.
To create quality and sustainable experiences in instruction, research, extension, and production to develop globally competitive graduates in information sciences, information technology and development communication.
1. To produce socially responsible and competent graduates in development communication, information technology, and library and information science degree programs.
2. To create, enhance, and sustain relevant academic, research, extension, and production programs and projects.
3. To strengthen multidisciplinary research in the fields of development communication, information technology, and library and information science.
4. To establish partnerships with local, regional, national, and international institutions providing opportunities for faculty, staff, and students.
5. To create opportunities for the development and management of physical and human resources.
Benguet State University
College of Information Sciences
Km. 5, La Trinidad, Benguet
Contact Number: +63.995.491.2586 | +63.951.355.7432
eMail: firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com