The Office of the Research Services promotes the generation and utilization of technologies for the benefit of the society, to manage the university experiment farms and resources therein, and to coordinate monitoring and evaluation of research and development activities.
1. Experiment Farms and Resources Management Division
• Prepare plans and programs for the allocation and utilization of the experimental area
including all structures, equipment and machineries therein;
• Ensure overall cleanliness and orderliness of the experimental area including all structures therein;
• Facilitate the collection and remittance of land rentals and incidental income form research;
• Submit quarterly report to the Director of Research Services.
2. Data Processing Division
• Provide data processing services to R and E personnel and students; and
• Coordinate and/or conducts trainings and seminars on research designs and statistical analysis.
3. Monitoring and Evaluation Division
• Coordinate the conduct of annual and year end agency in-house reviews and ensure that the comments and suggestions are given to researchers for incorporation and compliance;
• Undertake the quartely monitoring of on-going projects and submit report to the VPRE;
• Submit and present quarterly M and E findings to the REXECOM