A premier university library delivering world-class library services
To provide quality services and resources in line with the university's mission
LIBRARY GOALS and OBJECTIVES
1. To develop pre-emptive programs to ensure relevant quality library resources
a. Documentation, preservation, and provision of access of the indigenous knowledge of the university for current and future generations
b. Avenue for quality selection and acquisition of resources
c. Widen availability of university's scholarly communication through advocacy and support for open access publishing
2. To develop proactive programs for quality service
a. Benchmark and continuous adaptation to current library services that is compliant to national and international best practices
b. Develop and implement innovative promotion of information literacy programs
c. Enhance and develop staff welfare programs
d. Develop edutainment experiences and spaces to match up-to-date needs of the users.
3. To initiate collaborative, gender sensitive research and extension library programs for institutional and sustainable community development
a. Develop, produce, and disseminate relevant knowledge to stakeholders
b. Enhance departmental partnership to boost the BLIS/MLIS program
c. Expand partnership with local, regional, national and international entities for resource sharing
Mondays-Fridays: 7:30 am – 6:00 pm
Saturdays: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Sundays & Holidays: Closed
• No lunch break
• During Semestral/Christmas/Summer break – no user’s services
College of Nursing Library (3rd flr CN bldg)
- This unit library contains books on the major field/subject on Nursing.
College of Veterinary Medicine Library (3rd flr CVM bldg)
- This unit library contains books/references on the major field/subject on Veterinary Medicine.
1. All library users should register in the Library at the Circulation Desk Section by filling up a form and presenting their validated school ID card.
2. Old students should always update their record every first week of the semester at the Circulation Desk Section.
For more information, contact;
UNIVERSITY LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SERVICES
Benguet State University
La Trinidad, Benguet 2601
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org