The Office of the University Registrar (OUR) is a service unit of the University responsible for the repository and official source of the academic records of all University students and student-related data/reports. Coupled with this responsibility is the mandate to maintain and protect the integrity and confidentiality of student records.
General Functions of the Office of the University Registrar
1. Admission of Students.
2. Registration / Enrollment of Students.
3. Evaluation of student records for retention, promotion and graduation.
4. Issuance of Official Transcript of Records (OTR’s), Diplomas and Certifications.
5. Authentication of student record submitted for verification.
6. Management of Student Records.
• Admission Policy for Undergraduate Programs
ENROLLMENT DATA (La Trinidad Campus):
• SY 2021- 2022
o Second Semester o Midyear Term
• SY 2022 -2023
o First Semester o Second Semester o Midyear Term
• SY 2023 – 2024
o First Semester
GRADUATION DATA (La Trinidad Campus)
• SY 2020 - 2021 • SY 2021- 2022 • SY 2022 - 2023