Admission Requirements, Promotion & Retention
- Submit the following documents:
1. The original and a photocopy of Form 138, which has not been cancelled by another school
2. A certificate of good moral character executed by the Principal of the School where the applicant graduated
3. Four copies of 2x2 photos taken within 3 months prior to application
4. PSA Authenticated copy of birth certificate
PROMOTION AND RETENTION
• A student may be promoted to Level II if he/she has obtained an average rating of 2.75 or better in the first year, passed the aptitude examination and interview.
• A student may be promoted to Level III and IV if he/she has obtained a passing grade in the general education and professional courses during the previous school year and has completed all clinical requirements.