1. Certified Photocopy of Official Transcript of Records with Remarks “Issued for BSU”
2. Certificate of Transfer Credential from the school that you last attended.
3. Two letters of recommendation from your former professors/employer (for degree program, Form 2).
4. Four copies of your latest identical ID picture (2” x 2”) with plain white background.
5. Permit to Study from the head of your agency if employed.
6. Payment of Application Fee of PhP100 for Filipinos and US$25 for foreign nationals (Non-refundable).
7. An essay of about 500 words indicating your purpose for applying to the distance education program and your plan after completing the degree.
8. Photocopy of PSA birth certificate and marriage certificate (if married)
9. Valid visa for foreign nationals.