Philosophy and Goals
The College advocates excellent teacher education programs and services that prepare professionals who are committed to care, touch and empower lives.
* To educate and train globally competent and service-oriented professionals imbued with virtues and principles.
* Provide quality education that emphasizes the development of relevant pedagogical, and technical knowledge, skills, competencies
and values for good citizenship.
* Support and strengthen research programs that are useful to a wide range of teaching-learning practices.
* Establish sustainable linkages, networking, and partnerships with local, national and international entities.
* Provide quality service through special programs and projects geared towards self-reliance and sustainable development
* Demonstrate excellent leadership practices and efficient management systems in accordance with provisions of the law governing
SUCs and University Code