- High School graduate
- Passed the College Entrance Exam (80)
- Form 138 (report card)
- Certificate of good moral character (GMC)
- Birth Certificate
- Medical Examination from the University Clinic
- Those from non-SUC schools much validate courses taken from last school attended
* Grades with 2.0 or better need not be validated. Validation tests are given one week before enrolloment.
- Certified copy of academic records
- Certificate of good moral character
* Students from other colleges within the university who intend to transfer to CA must consult the Dean.
- Must consult with the Office of the University Registrar at the Administration Building