University Sponsored Grants
1. Entrance Scholarship for high school graduates entering College:
Valedictorian - Full free tuition; Salutatorian - half free tuition
2. University Scholarship (full free tuition) for students who obtained an average grade of 1.5 or better in the previous school year with no failing grade, with regular academic load and of good moral character.
3. College Scholarship (half free tuition) to students who obtained an average with regular academic load and of good moral character.
4. Other scholarships or privileges (full or half free tuition fee) to qualified officers/members of the following: FFPCC, and SSC, Glee Club, Cultural Dance Troupe, Rondalla, BSU Band, ROTC, Outstanding Athletes, and Mountain Collegian.
5. BSU Dependent Scholarship for qualified children of employees with plantilla position in the University.
6. Student Assistanships
7. Student Farming Program or "Sariling Sikap"
Government Sponsored Scholarship and grants
1. Scholarships thru CHED-CAR (Commission on Higher Education)
a. NISGP: National Integration Study Grant Program
b. SEGEAP: Selected Ethnic Group Educational Assistance Program
c. SSP: State Scholarship Program
d. CSSP-CDs: Special Study Grant Program for Congressional Districts
e. STUFAP: Student Financial Aid Program
2. GSIS Scholarships
3. DAR Scholarships
4. DOST Scholarships
5. DILG/SK Dependents
6. DA-BAR-NaRDSAF Scholarship Program
7. LGU Scholarships
Philanthropists and private organizations sponsored scholarship and grants
1. Syngenta Foundation Scholarship
2. Zonta Club of Baguio City Scholarship
3. San Isidro de Labrador Scholarship
4. Cesaria Romeo Gil Foundation Scholarship
5. PAARFI Scholarships
6. Jang Won Yon Scholarship for Agriculture Students
7. BSU Alumni Association, Inc. Scholarship
Special Program for the Employment of Students (SPES)
Student Assistanship Program Student Development
*This service allows students to form organizations and facilitate student leadership awards and commendations.