Agri-based Technology Business Incubator/Innovation Center (ATBI/IC) was established through BOR Res. No. 1936, s. 2010. It is a non-profit, educational, service, research and development program where start-up and early-stage mirco-scale entrepreneurial companies are nurtured in a stimulating physical environment and given access to professional support services to enhance the stability of their business ventures.
Vision. Contributing to a prosperous and productive Cordillera region through agriculture-based technology business incubation
Mission. To create the conditions for socio-economic growth and opportunity for smallholder farmers, food processors and vendors by promoting innovation, entrepreneurship, and productivity.
Goal. To increase the income and improve the standard of living of innovative smallholder farmers, food processors and vendors
1. Provide a venue for the development of technical and entrepreneurial skills of local smallholder
farmers, food processors and vendors;
2. Provide access to a network of available public and private sector programs needed
for their business;
3. Enhance and sustain the links between universities and colleges, research institutions and industry
4. Encourage the generation of employment and entrepreneurship opportunities in support to
government and private sector initiatives
5. Nurture and grow 50 smallholder start-up companies every end of 5-7 years cycle; and
6. Help bring about quality products and services.