A service-oriented partner for the development of competetive and empowered students
Advocate quality and relevant student-development services and programs that are responsive to the emerging needs of the times
1. To mold self-confident students by guiding them to identify, prioritize and attain their personal and career goals.
2. To sustain student welfare and development services and programs through linkages and networking.
3. To support academic goals of students through endowments of scholarships and grants.
4. To cultivate the spirit of volunteerism and servant leadership.
5. To encourage multi-cultural awareness and appreciation among the studentry.
6. To respond to social needs of the community through extension services within its capacity
7. To conduct needs-based action researches.
Ψ Be the link between the Administration and the Students of the University
Ψ Organize and implement programs and activities in relation to student development, counseling, scholarships, teting, placement, housing, and multi-cultural concerns
Ψ Address disciplinary concerns involving students and recommend appropriate actions to the University President
Ψ Perform other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned by the Vice-President for Academic Affairs and the University President
Ψ Coordinate with Colleges and Units and the community in pursuit of student services and development
For more information contact:
Office of the Student Services
Student Center Building
Benguet State University
2601 La Trinidad, Benguet