Fines & Penalties
1. Overdue books are charged with a fine of fifteen pesos (PhP 15.00) a day per book.
2. Lost books must be replaced with the same title and edition. Lost books should be reported immediately to avoid incurring fines.
3. Bringing out of library books/materials not properly signed out will be penalized. Thre (3) time unintentional and one (1) time intentional will be panalized with the suspension of library loaning out privilege for one (1) semester.
4. Students with overdue books for three (3) days will have a suspension of library loaning out privilege for a month
5. Defacement, cut and mutilation or destruction of library property is subjected to a one (1) semester suspension of library privileges
* All disciplinary actions will be reported to the Office of the Students Affairs (OSA)