THE MASTER’S DEGREE
Students enrolled in the Master’s Degree have to finish a minimum of 36 units to earn the degree. It enables the student to learn the theories, principles, and/or concepts and integrate these into the skills that he/she desires to specialize into.
THE DIPLOMA COURSE
The Diploma Courses offered at BSU-OU is a post-baccalaureate degree with 24 credit units. Students who complete their Diploma Course are given a Diploma of Completion, and may be admitted to the Master’s degree.
THE CERTIFICATE COURSE
A Certificate Course has 12 credit units. Students admitted in the program may be high school graduates or baccalaureate degree holders. At the end of the program, the students with passing performance shall be given a Certificate of Completion, and may be admitted to the Diploma Course.
THE SHORT COURSES
The short courses offered are mostly agriculture-based with training fees. The courses include: mushroom production, crop production, animal production, and baking; and some trade courses such as welding, automotive mechanics, and computer literacy.
COURSES OFFERED • Master in Community Development
• Master in Cooperative Management
• Master in Development Communication
• Master in Human Resource Management
• Master in Non-formal Education
• Master in Urban Management
• Diploma in Training Management
• Diploma in Urban Management
• Certificate in Organic Agriculture
• Short Courses (call office for details)