Secondary Laboratory School
OBJECTIVES OF THE SECONDARY LABORATORY SCHOOL
The Department exist to:
• To serve as laboratory school for the College of Teacher Education by providing opportunities for student teachers to develop and practice effective teaching-learning skills, attitudes and values;
• Continue the general education started in elementary and prepare the students for college degree programs along their lines of interest;
• Include in the students the desirable values for personal development in dealing with self, relating with and serving others, country and God and in dealing with issues and problems posed by the environment;
• Equip the learners with the necessary skills, knowledge and information and set of work ethics essential for making an intelligent choice of occupation or career nd specialized training;
• Broaden and heighten the learner’s abilities in appreciating the arts and sciences and in promoting the welfare of the arts;
• Prepare students as farmers, entrepreneurs, home managers and agricultural researchers.
Academic Rules & Regulations
The Benguet state University is a government learning institution. Every citizen is free to seek enrolment in the different courses offered.
The Department of Secondary Laboratory School is a laboratory training department for the College of Teacher Education. It offers Secondary Curriculum prescribed by the Department of Education with the following courses: Home Economics (H.E.), Vocational Agriculture (Vo-Ag) and Agricultural Science (Ag. Sci).
As an educational institution, rules and regulations are promulgated in order that its objectives can be realized.
|Application Form||184.69 KB|