Vision, Mission & Goal
A premier State University in Asia
Development of people imbued with excellence and social conscience and who actively generate and promote environment-friendly technologies to improve the quality of life.
1. To provide quality education that will produce globally competetive and relevant education that will produce globally competitive graduates.
2. To generate and disseminate appropriate knowledge and technologies that will promote sustainable resource development.
3. To strengthen and enhance institutional capability in generating revenue towards self-reliance.
4. To establish competent and effective services geared towards efficiency and economy.
5. To develop harmonious and co-operative University-community relationships.
* Updated curricular offerings
* Competent and committed faculty and staff
* Quality, responsive and functional research and extension services
* Efficient and effective resource utilization and management
* Shared values and teamwork in the workplace
* Viable income generating projects
* State-of-the-art information systems, infrastructure and facilities
* Policy support to development
* Community involvement in University activities
* Strong university relations with the alumni and the public
P - Professionalism, respect, discipline, observance of ethical and professional standards, high quality education and other support services, propriety and decorum protocol
A - Accountability, initiative, proactive, vision, humility, ability to solve problems, make decisions, risk taker, prudent, proactive, objectivity and fairness
R - Resourceful, prudent, productivity
T - Team work, working together on the basis of mutual respect, joint responsibility, synergy, coordination, collaboration and cooperation
I - Integrity, intellectual honesty, being beyond reproach, morality, trustworthiness
C - Client oriented, client satisfaction, client initiation, relevance to client needs, good PR, user perspective, environment friendly, quality service
L - Leadership, tactfulness, objectivity, fairness, justice and equity, role models, accountability, initiative
E - Efficiency, careful use of resources, value for money/time and resources
S - Spirituality, closer to God, Godliness, self actualization, religious tolerance
S - Sustainability, permanence, continuity, progressiveness, viability, feasibility, stability